When you arrive to the Liszt Ferenc International Airport (Budapest Airport) you can travel to Debrecen by train or with TroubleShooter’s contracted shuttle bus partner.
TroubleShooter has a contract with an official airport pickup company named El-Szállít Kft. The company has all the necessary documents and insurances that are compulsory to do this activity. According to our contract, please see below the prices for our clients and the terms of transportation.
- Service is door-to-door.
- Place your order 72 hours before arrival, we can guarantee a transfer or that the car will pick you up in time only in this case; otherwise the waiting time at the airport can be longer. In case of trips to the airport, you can join to already scheduled cars.
- Trips in the city of Budapest have an extra fee depending on which district you would like to travel to/from.
- In case more than one handbag and one luggage/ person are carried, this has an extra fee of 2000 HUF.
- Trips on 25-26th December, 31st and 1st of January have an extra fee of 2000 HUF.
- Bookings can be modified 72 hours before the start of the trip and canceled 48 hours prior to the start of the trip, both free of charge. If a booking is canceled after this time limit, the full price must be paid. For more information, please check the Terms and conditions.
- For flights departing between 10pm and 5:30am, or landing between 0:40am and 7:00am, the transfer company can only provide a VIP Transfer Service at a corresponding price.
Terms and conditions can be found here
Click here to get the valid Pricelist
How to order?
Define the direction (to Airport or to Debrecen)
Name(s) of passenger(s)
Number of passengers
Cell phone number(s) in international format
Place of picking up
Date of arrival or departure
Time of arrival or departure
Address where you need to be taken
Number of bags
After sending your flight details to TroubleShooter, those will be forwarded to the pick up company. After your oder is confirmed, you will get a notification mail with an order number.
One day before arrival or departure until 7 pm CET, you will get an e-mail and text message directly from the transfer company, El-Szállít. The message will contain exact time of picking up, details of the car and also the place of picking up. Please make sure to check your spam and junk folders for their e-mail.
Where to wait for the car at the airport?
It is important to follow the instructions that are sent to you by the transfer company.
In case you cannot be on the designated place at the given time (because of lost bags, etc.) please inform us as soon as possible:
- either call one of these numbers: +36 30 227 8602 or +36 30 227 8603
- or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (there is free Wi-Fi at the airport)
The cars enter to the airport at the time that was sent to you and will wait in the terminal parking lot, on the arrival side.