Registration at the University of Debrecen
International students need to complete their personal, paper-based registration in the beginning of their studies. The registration takes place at the Coordinating Center for International Education and the Registrar’s Office.
Coordinating Center for International Education
Address: 4032 Debrecen, Nagyerdei krt. 98
It is located close to the main building of the University; you can check the location here
Monday 9:00 – 12:30
Tuesday 12:30 – 16:00
Wednesday 9:00 – 12:30
Thursday 12:30 – 16:00
Friday 9:00 – 12:30
To book an appointment, please click here
Please note that you have 2 weeks
to complete your personal registration.
As part of the personal registration, you will receive the following documents
Please make sure to bring the following documents:
- personalized registration form
- insurance card
- medical check-up list
- lecture card/university card (different from the student card)
- forms required by the Immigration Office
- Bulletin (containing detailed syllabus)
- Neptun code, login and password
- study group number
- original high school diploma (officially translated to English or Hungarian)
- 2 passport photos
- Proof of payment of the tuition fee
For useful information, contacts, downloads and university calendars, check the following website:
University of Debrecen
- After your arrival you need to start registration within 3 days in case you would like to stay here more than 30 days.
Still in trouble?
We are here to help,
feel free to contact us:
Now you know the basics what you need when coming to UD!
If you have some more questions, please feel free to contact us: