Message Board Message Board

Thank you for contacting us, please send us your message. We will respond as soon as possible.

* required field

Registration at UD

International students need to complete their personal, paper-based registration in the beginning of their studies. The registration takes place at the Coordinating Center for International Education and the Registrar’s Office.
Coordinating Center for International Education
Address: 4032 Debrecen, Nagyerdei krt. 98

It is located close to the main building of the University; you can check the location here.

Office hours

Monday 9:00 – 12:30
Tuesday 12:30 – 16:00
Wednesday 9:00 – 12:30
Thursday 12:30 – 16:00
Friday 9:00 – 12:30

To book an appointment, please click here.

Please note that you have 2 weeks to complete your personal registration.

As part of the personal registration, you will receive the following documents:
  • personalized registration form
  • insurance card
  • medical check-up list
  • lecture card/university card (different from the student card)
  • forms required by the Immigration Office
  • Bulletin (containing detailed syllabus)
  • Neptun code, login and password
  • study group number

Please make sure to bring the following documents:
  • passport
  • original high school diploma (officially translated to English or Hungarian)
  • 2 passport photos
  • Proof of payment of the tuition fee

For useful information, contacts, downloads and university calendars, check the following website:

University of Debrecen
  • After your arrival you need to start registration within 3 days in case you would like to stay here more than 30 days.
Still in trouble?
We are here to help,
feel free to contact us:
class="jobbox_kapcsolatbox" href="mailto:uh!pont!bedinu!pont!ude!kukac!retoohselbuort"> mail uh!pont!bedinu!pont!ude!kukac!retoohselbuort Mobile Simonyi Krisztina +36 30 227 8602 Mobile Krucsó Gabriella +36 30 227 8603

That’s it!

Now you know the basics what you need when coming to UD!
If you have some more questions, please feel free to contact us:

For academic questions