When you arrive to the Liszt Ferenc International Airport (Budapest Airport) you can travel to Debrecen with TroubleShooter’s contracted shuttle bus partner or by train. Please let us know if you need a pickup from the airport.
TroubleShooter has a contract with an official airport pickup company named Pannon Transfer. The company has all the necessary documents and insurances that are compulsory to do this activity. You can find detailed information below.
- The basic price of a one-way trip is 35 470 HUF per person.
Service is door-to-door.
The order must be made 72 hours before arrival/departure the latest, we can only guarantee a transfer in this case.
2 suitcases of max. 25 kg and 1 hand luggage/person is included in the transfer fee. In case you have more suitcases, you need to pay extra 2500 HUF per suitcase.
- Bookings can be modified or cancelled 48 hours before the start of the trip, both free of charge. If a booking is canceled after this time limit, the full price must be paid. Modifications made less than 48 hours before the start of the trip will be surcharged with a minimum of 5 000 HUF.
- By placing a booking, you automatically accept the Terms and conditions (please scroll down on the page for English).
How to order?
Please send the following information via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All fields are mandatory, incomplete requests will not be processed.
Define the direction (to Airport or to Debrecen)
Name(s) of passenger(s)
Number of passengers
Cell phone number(s) in international format
Place of picking up
Date of arrival or departure
Time of arrival or departure
- Address where you need to be taken
- Number and weight of bags
- Payment method: cash or bank transfer*
*If you choose bank transfer as the payment method, please send us your billing address.
Please note that airport pickup requests are processed during business hours only (Mon-Fri; 8:00-16:00 CET). After your oder is confirmed, you will get a notification mail.
One day before arrival or departure until 19:00 CET, you will get an e-mail and text message directly from the transfer company. The message will contain exact time of picking up, details of the car and also the place of picking up. Please make sure to check your spam and junk folders for their e-mail.
Where to wait for the car at the airport?
It is important to follow the instructions sent to you by the transfer company.
In case you cannot be on the designated place at the given time (because of lost bags, etc.) please contact the transfer company as soon as possible:
+36 30 153 41 90