Message Board Message Board
What can we do to help you today?
Thank you for contacting us, please send us your message. We will respond as soon as possible.
Registration at UD
International students need to complete their personal, paper-based registration in the beginning of their studies. The registration takes place at the Coordinating Center for International Education and the Registrar’s Office.
Coordinating Center for International Education
Address: 4032 Debrecen, Nagyerdei krt. 98
It is located close to the main building of the University; you can check the location here
Tuesday: 12:30 - 15:00
Thursday: 12:30 - 15:00
Friday: 9:00 - 11:30
every working day 9:00-12:00
The University will send you information concerning the registration via email, please follow the instructions carefully.
Please note that you have 2 weeks
to complete your personal registration.
As part of the personal registration, you will receive the following documents
Please make sure to bring the following documents:
- personalized registration form
- insurance card
- medical check-up list
- lecture card/university card (different from the student card)
- forms required by the Immigration Office
- Bulletin (containing detailed syllabus)
- Neptun code, login and password
- study group number
- original high school diploma (officially translated to English or Hungarian)
- 2 passport photos
- Proof of payment of the tuition fee
For useful information, contacts, downloads and university calendars, check the following website:
University of Debrecen
- After your arrival you need to start registration within 3 days in case you would like to stay here more than 30 days.
Still in trouble?
We are here to help,
feel free to contact us:
Now you know the basics what you need when coming to UD!
If you have some more questions, please feel free to contact us: